MCR Blackcab Ltd © Copyright 2016 Terms and conditions
Each visitor might be a tourist, a potential resident, a potential business investor, or someone simply shopping; all are important contributors to local economic health and growth of Manchester.
Everything and everyone in our city can have an impact on the visitor; the first impression they make can be positive, or it could be the last impression they make. Try to imagine a passenger’s experience through their point of view.
Whether going on a short trip or staying overnight, passengers are always pleasantly surprised to find a smart, well-
Our minimum dress code introduced last year outlawed the following:-
• Dirty clothing
• Ripped, snagged or holes in clothing
• Jeans or shorts
• Words or graphics on any clothing that is offensive or suggestive
• Sports shirts, like football, rugby or cricket tops
• Baseball caps
• Track suits including exercise clothing
• Mules, flip-
• Pronounced heels to shoes