Applicable to all bookings
1. In accordance with English law, passenger seat belts must be worn at all times
2. Passengers are not permitted to smoke, eat or drink in our vehicle’s
3. Unless a preferred route is requested the driver will travel via the most appropriate route decided by him/her.
4. Every effort will be made by the company to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrive on time.
5. We shall not be held responsible for any delays (and/or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond company control.
6. In the unlikely event that we are unable to fore fill a booking due to circumstances that are beyond our control, a full refund will be given.
7. Beyond 6. We are not liable for any additional costs incurred or the loss of any monies paid by the client.
Account Customer information
1. At the end of every journey the driver reports all fare details to the office, which are then transferred to your account.
2. When a taxi is kept waiting this is shown on your summary sheet that accompanies your Invoice.
3. Once a taxi has been dispatched a cancellation will result in a minimum charge.
4. Invoices are subject to 20% VAT.
5. Any claim or complaint should be notified within one week of the complaint arising to the Company.
6. By booking one of our taxis by telephone or email you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
7. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
** We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time.